Gift aid declaration

Thank you so much for making a donation to Susan's Farm CIO. It makes a real difference to our work.

If you pay income tax in the UK please complete the form below and click the 'Send' button so we can increase your donation by 25%

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference. If you pay UK income or capital gains tax you can boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate. Gift Aid is reclaimed by Susan's Farm CIO from the tax you pay for the current tax year. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all of your Gift Aid donations on your self-assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Note: Please fill out the fields marked with an asterisk.